Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moon Jongup Profile


Name: Moon/Mun Jongup
Blood type: B
Family: Parents, 2 older brothers, and me
School: Sunae Elementary, Sunae Middle School, Hanlim Arts High School
Hobbies/Specialty: Listening to music/dancing
Personality: Cold
How I became a member: Started dancing since I was younger and had dreams of becoming a singer.
Role Model: Chris Brown
Music I enjoy listening to: Dance music, hip hop, & R&B I tend to enjoy listening to.
Habit: Cracking my knuckles
Style I enjoy wearing: Street (fashion)
Celebrities I’m close to: Secret seniors
Favorite Food: Meat
Favorite Color: Black
Favorite Number: 1
Place I go to often: Local store
Favorite Movie: “Step Up” series
Motto: “Always do what you like , do what you want, and work hard to become happy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment